To apply for membership please send your full name, postal and Email addresses to:
Annual subscriptions for:
(includes 1st year subscription)
Larger contributions are also welcome.
Note that all fees/contributions are tax-deductible under Greek Law (No. EL997592872). Please make cheques or money orders payable to HSNES, or pay into Eurobank (Greece) account no. 0026.0334.84.0200443329.
Download the application form in Greek.
- Exclusive participation and priority to HSNES projects and events
- Free access to HSNES locked information on website with a log-in pass for the webpage allowing access to:
- HSNES contact lists
- HSNES on line-library
- E-Newslettter (HSNES Delteon)
- Access to HQ library in Halkida with several thousand books, specialised journals and offprint articles on Near Eastern and related topics
- Access to HSNES Near Eastern photographic archive (several thousand colour slides, B&W and digital images available for study and reproduction)
- Accommodation at HSNES HQ in Halkida available for a specific time on official HSNES business and/or library use
- Accommodation at Safi in Jordan for HSNES-sponsored projects
- Borrowing excavation, conservation and surveying equipment in Jordan
- Priority participation in cultural tours organised by HSNES
- Use of a personal E-mail address @hsnes.org
- Notifications about projects, conferences, fellowships, jobs and other opportunities via E-mail
- Discounts on HSNES-related publications and products